Serevi Rugby is wholly owned subsidiary of Rugby Nation LLC, a young company with the following vision:
"To be the globally recognized platform for young people to progressively discover, enjoy and excel through Rugby in the USA and beyond."
The company continues to grow and develop every day and is thriving on the demand for high quality rugby instruction across all age groups, demographics, and all levels of skill/experience. We design and execute fun, save, progression-based curriculum for youth, high school, college and elite rugby athletes and coaches. The core business is supported by an innovative apparel arm to make sure those athletes and coaches are well dressed in performance Serevi apparel.
Grow the game. Build your future.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2015
Thank you to all the applicants!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you a college or grad student looking for an internship for Summer 2015? We are thrilled to offer out first-ever formalized internship program and are currently seeking candidates who would be excited to support our vision. If you are passionate about our sport and the culture it offers; if you can work both independently & in a team; if you are enthusiastic in everything you do with a desire to succeed through hard work and fun-- then we want to hear from you!
WHEN ARE THE INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE?
- Our summer internships are run June 1, 2015 - August 31, 2015
- We have five (5) internships available between our Seattle Headquarters and our San Diego office. To learn more about what the internship entails, click on the titles below.
- We are seeking to fill the following positions:
Youth Rugby Coach & Development Internship (Two available) - Seattle, WA
Sales & Marketing Internship - Seattle, WA
Sports Development Internship - San Diego, CA
New Media Communications & Sales Internships - San Diego, CA
- To apply for one of the positions listed above, simply follow the link below. We encourage you to click on the internship name to read more about the job description before applying. TWO written references are required to complete your application. You will be required to give us their name in the application.
- Applications are due MARCH 31, 2015. You will receive an automated reply once your application has been successfully completed.
- Those candidates selected for interviews will be notified in early to mid-April and will then interview either in-person or via Skype shortly thereafter.
- Please email Denise Young with any further questions about the internship.